Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Monday 20 August 2012

Great week!


Monday August 13, 2012





Well sounds like things are going well for all of you out there in the heat and you are enjoying yourselves in Fairmont. I’m super happy to hear that all is going well and that you are enjoying your time even without me. But no I’m really pumped that you all have the times of your lives. 


So update from here, are that first we baptized!!!!!!! It was Jose and Linda that made this covenant with their Heavenly Father and oh how beautiful it was to see that. Me and Elder Harris got to baptize and it was soo special for us to do that!!!! I love baptismal services and the spirit that is there. They are part of a family that we are working with and their parents are working on getting married so that they can be baptized soon so we’ll see what’s up. They were supposed to go get their turn today so let’s cross our fingers. 



Then I also found out today that a lady that me and Elder Lerma found in my first area got baptized recently!!!!! She had a lot of work to do and I worked with her for the 6 months I was there but she is sooo awesome and finally got to make that promise with the Lord!!!!! The Lord pulls through in every way and I knew that one day she would be baptized!!!!!



For pday we were just playing some futbol so it was a pretty chill day but super fun and that was about all. The weeks are going by so fast and the Lord is always present in our lives I love it!!!!!  There is so much to do here and there is no time to do it. Anyway the miracles keep coming and the people keep changing. 



I’m just soo grateful for everyday and every second that I have here and the opportunities to talk with the children of God. Fam just keep going forward and I’ll talk with you all next week. 



I love you all soo much!!!!



Elder Harker

No comments:

Post a Comment