Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

WEEK 19 - a baptism!!


MOTHER FATHER ERIN SARA!!!!!!!

How are you all?

Well from the Christmas letter which I thoroughly enjoyed sounds like everyone is doing great and I learned some new things that you haven’t told me so that was sweet like Sara and the guitar!! Cool, cool and the duet. Anyway time to get to business.

So as you can probably tell from the pics we had a baptism!!!!!!!!! It was so great, they are 2 boys of 11 years and they are soo cool, named F and N. I baptized for the one with his hair down and Elder L baptized N with the spiky kinda of hair. It was amazing and I’ve got my white pants wet now!!  I’m just so happy, we just had the best week of success and I don’t want to count more chickens before they hatch but we should be having 2 more this next Saturday and then hopefully 4 the week after that so ya it should be a very merry Christmas!! Man it’s just been great to see that through hard work and diligence the Lord can bless us and in this last little while I have seen a lot of blessing the Lord has given us. Oh and sorry about spelling this week this keyboard is pure junk!! 

Anyway on to more things so by the way I’m just wondering but me and my comp were talking about it, what do we use when we do fondue??? Like what liquid?? Just a weird question but whatever. 

About the devotional, unfortunately we couldn’t go to it cause it was at 10 at night here cause the time difference but hopefully we’ll be able to see it another time and if not then when I’m home. But ya I hope you guys enjoy it. I don’t even want to start to talk about Christmas even though it’s great cause there are so many things I miss, like carolling, caramels, decorating, just being home listening to Christmas music. Oh by the way I heard the new JB album came out and it’s Christmas so maybe I’ll see it around here. Anyway it sounds like the Christmas season is there already in Canada. but it’s not seeming like it here, still really hot all the time, not any decorations here, so really I haven’t seen a glimpse of the Christmas spirit but hey it will come in my heart you can know that.

 About the calls I haven’t been told much I think I just get a calling card and then call you guys. I think we should get an email about it soon so I’ll forward it if you don’t get it. I don’t really know what else to put, but ya we play futbol all the time so that’s really fun and I’m improving so I should be like Messi when I get home. He’s the best soccer player in the world and he’s from Argentina by the way. But ya so anyway not much else to write sorry folks but just know I had a great week. 

It was way fun and just really felt the influence of the Lord, great success and blessings come when we are really trying to do what’s right. I’m just trying to be the best missionary I can be and so we’ll see what’s in store for me next week.


Well no more news from me but love you all and have a great week!!

 Little Kentis

No comments:

Post a Comment