Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

WEEK 43


Monday May 21, 2012



Hey guys so sounds like life is moving forward as usual and I’m happy for you guys that you keep working and doing the best that you can.



It’s way cool that you were able to go to 2 farewells this week. I’m sure that was amazing and you felt the spirit. I sure am pleased with their decisions to serve mission and I love those 2 boys soo much. I hope they do well and that I hear some mission experiences soon. I’m way jelous that they got to sing. I can’t wait till I can be in a quartet again, so far I haven’t had the opportunity but we’ll see, maybe in the future. 



It’s hard to hear about Grandma and that she’s back and forth so much, but its life and just the way things are going right now. I only pray that everything will go the way the Lord wants it to and that she will feel loved and comforted at this time. I hope she knows that I loved her and care about her and that I’m praying for her as well. She’s a real strong woman and I know that she will be ok and be comforted with what the Lord has in store. 


I’m sorry to hear about Sara’s knee. I hope everything will be alright and that all will work out and that she’ll be able to recover quickly and get back to playing soon.



Life moves on out here. It’s been rather a tough week.  I don’t know I just feel stuck in a ditch, like every time we get close to lots of success everything just falls apart and its super frustrating. I just want to have a equilibrium but its soo hard, the work keeps going and we try our best but I feel alone at times. I know I shouldn’t and there are people here that we have to find and help but it’s just sad when it all falls apart like this. It feels like the ward, the investigators all depend so much on us and if we fail everyone does. We have seen a few miracles this week with finding some new people that really seem open to listening but it has been some hard days. 



Anyway I don’t really have much to say for now but I guess I’ll talk to you all next week and I love you all so much, thank you for your support.



Kent


No comments:

Post a Comment