Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Sunday 22 July 2012

Blessed to have some baptisms


Monday July 16, 2012





Well, well, well sounds like you guys sure had a good time down in Utah. I am so glad that you had such good weather and especially that the company was great!! I’m sure being together as a family was sure fun and you got to enjoy yourselves in the water. I’m super pumped for the day when I can enter into water once again hahaa but it’s all good for now. I  guess we’ll just have to wait for the next Harker family reunion. Actually the other day I was thinking about past family reunions and when Dad sung Hava Nagila at the last one and when we made the Harker reunion movie!!! That was all so much fun!!!



Anyway I’m sure you’re wondering what’s up because I wasn’t able to write last week. Well anyway it was Argentina’s birthday last Monday and so it was impossible to find anywhere to write. But I’m good. 



The big news is that we had another baptism this Saturday!!! It sure was amazing with a great spirit there too!! There were four people that got baptized, M, C, A, and M. They are all such angels and we were gunna have 2 more there but one was scared of what his friends would think, but then he saw his sister get baptized and he said he wanted to as well. So we had everything ready the font was still full and we had his clothes but we are going to wait till another day. Then another little girl who turned 8 this week, who was such a miracle, well she got scared and didn’t want to get baptized. So we saw some difficulties but hey we still saw some pretty amazing miracles!!!! I sure was happy with the way things went and it was just amazing blessings from the Lord. 



We’ve just had a baptism and now it’s back to work.  I’m super glad to be here with Elder H that we are working so well together, it really is a blessing. I guess I don’t really have much to say for today, sorry that it’s been two short weeks in a row, but hey I just hope you know that I love you all and that I love this work. I’m so grateful for every opportunity that the Lord has given me to grow. Well until next week.



I love you



Elder Harker


No comments:

Post a Comment