Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

WEEK 33 - transfer day!

Monday March 12, 2012


Well well, well, guess what today was, TRANSFER DAY!!!!!!!!!! and guess what I’m transferred!!!

So I have now left Elder C and now have entered into the world of 20 de Junio or also known as La Madrid. I also have a new comp named Elder R and he’s a pretty cool guy. Just way chill and we seem to get along great from what I can tell. It should be a great transfer and I think we will have a lot of success. This area has a bunch of potential and so I’m pretty pumped to get to work. I kind of feel a little bit like I’m starting all over again because it’s a new comp, new area, and I don’t know where anything is but I’m sure I’ll learn fast and it will be alright in the end!!! So that’s kinda what’s happening with me now.



It was super hard to say good bye to all the people in my old area, Yesterday I had to say all of my goodbyes. It was pretty hard but that’s life. I’ll try and send some photos today but this computer kinda sucks so I don’t know if I’ll be able to. The people are way good and I am going to miss them. I hope they all continue doing everything they are supposed to.  It was really hard to say good bye to certain families like to A and A and their whole family cause I’ve known them for so long and baptized their entire family. Also another kid that we are baptizing or I guess the Elders that are there are going to baptize this week so it was tough but life moves on.



Here I am ready to work and I’m in a new pension so it’s a little different.  We do have a winding staircase which is cool haha.  I’m here ready to work no more no less. Sounds like you guys are all having tons of fun though!!! With all your teaching, games and conferences sounds like a blast!! All I gotta say is just keep moving forward and all will be alright so keep going family. I know the times get tough, I’ve defs felt it this last transfer but hey there are times to change and its now, not waiting till you get transferred or something happens just do it no matter what.



 Well I guess I should address the belt holes question too, I have I think its 8 or 9 holes now and so  I`m getting pretty much all my pants and hopefully my shirts taken in cause now they are all huge on me. Especially the pants if not for my belt they fall down. Even some basket ball shorts don’t stay up. I’ve lost about 50 pounds and so I’m coming home with a smaller less lovable version of Kent. I know it`s sad but that part of me has been left here.



All is good with me. I keep pushing forward. It’s tough at times but hey its life and it’s not meant to be easy or there’s no point in being here. I love you all soo much and I’m so grateful for every one of your letters and advice. I’ll talk to you soon so until then

I LOVE YOU

Elder HARKER

No comments:

Post a Comment