Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Saturday 31 March 2012

WEEK 35 - doing some demolition!

Monday March 26, 2012



Well the weeks come and go and it’s time for the weekly email. 

This week has been a good one in my opinion, it had its fair share of times being somewhat discouraged but hey its like 1 percent of the time so no matter. 



I’m glad you all made it safe to sin city and are enjoying your time touring in the pit of endless woe but I’m sure you will all make it out of there alive and going forward. I really hope you guys are having a good time and enjoying just being together as a family.

Also sounds like March madness is going well and hope one of you picks the big winner. 



It was very sad to hear that Walter passed away. I didn’t know him like you did mom but he was a great man and always showed love for us. Please send my thoughts to the family in Israel and I hope that they are doing well with the loss. 

On a happier note that’s sooo tight that Parker got his call!!!!!! I’m so happy for him and that he’s going to Russia is was cool!!! What mission??? He’s definitely gunna love being cold for 2 years but on the bright side he gets to learn a new language which is way tight!!! Please send him my congratulations.



Anyway for this week I had a little demo project to do. We went to do some service and we were gunna fix this families bathroom but to fix it we first had to destroy it and so I got to have the pleasure of using a jackhammer to completely demolish the entire bath room so we could get in and replace the pipes. Then we found out we have to go under the wall and go destroy the next 2 rooms over to finish it so we pretty much just tore up the whole house with a jackhammer. And then we made them a little outhouse with some wood and plastic covering until we finish the project. Anyway I’m sure that family had a good day cause I sure did and we helped destroy and rebuild a bathroom. 



Other than that not really anything has happened. We are working on having 2 baptisms for this Saturday between the sessions of Conference. But ya besides that everything is just tranquilo. So I’m just pumped for Conference. I know its gunna be great and help the investigators and new converts especially. Sorry I didn’t write much to day but that’s about all I gotta say. I hope you all have an amazing week and I’ll talk to you in a bit.



LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!



Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment