Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Monday 5 March 2012

WEEK 32 - A really familiar face - ELDER HENRY!!


Kent and Tyler Henry - a great surprise!

Monday March 5, 2012

Well hey there Fam!!!!!



It is true it is true, I see Elder Henry finally!!!!!!! Well you might know by now that he’s in Cordoba, and the way we saw each other is that once a transfer you can go to Centro aka down town and its pretty much where they sell all the sweet stuff. In my zone which includes Centro, in the zone I can go as many times as I want in a transfer but only on pdays obviously. Anyway so ya I walk into a cyber to say hi my old comp and cause they are in the same pension Elder Henry was there!!!!! bahahaha how tight is that. It was soo weird to see that guy I was shell shocked and was lost for words I don’t even know what to say, but I have to say it was pretty awesome to see someone that I actually knew well before the mission!!! I hope you enjoy the photos.



Anyway sounds like your week was very busy and on the go with all the basketball, baby adoptions, teaching and driving lessons. Also with Erin and work sounds very exciting for sure. I hope all is well and it sounds like it might just be a Harker thing this time of year that we all get sick because unfortunately here too half way around the world I was sick yesterday. Me and my comp think it was something we ate because he had a rough night and woke up with a fever on Thursday morning so we were in the pension for the day and then he was ok for a couple days after, but then yesterday morning I woke up with a fever too, and for the last like 3 days or so we have both had "d" or however you spell it. So it was not the funnest of times. All is well now and we are feeling fine with the energy back in us to work. One thing though is one of the other Elders started to clean the bathroom this morning before we had the chance to, so I kind of feel bad for him with us two just destroying the toilet the whole week!!!!! I’m sure he had a fun time!! That was kind of my week it was a hard one not being able to work for more than half of the week, and it sucked that I was sick on Sunday. I did just tough it out so we could go to sacrament meeting and see if we had any investigators in church but unfortunately we didn’t and its cause we couldn’t look for them in the morning. Anyway that’s life when you’re sick. 



I was really grateful for your emails today though, and it’s great that I can learn a lot from what you guys are experiencing back home. It’s always amazing to learn new things and just keep pushing onward.  I’m thankful for your support and strength that you give me and I guess I don’t really have too much to write today. It was a great start to the week with some good success but then it just went downhill so we are gunna have to hike back up and just power through the next week. I pray for you all, hope everything continues well in the next week and good luck to all!!! Sara good luck in your games this week!!! Well till next time my loves



Love 

KentyBoi

No comments:

Post a Comment