Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Week 38 - life is good!

Monday April 16, 2012



Wow sounds like lots of things have gone on this last week and I don’t really know where to start but I’ll give it the best go that I can. 



About the temple, you might be interested to know that today is my one year mark for having gone through the temple. Just a side note there. Dad what you said about the temple open house makes me way jealous of you guys!!! I want to be there so bad even though I know that it is my time to be here and I need to focus on what I’m doing here. It sounds soo great and sounds like the prime opportunity for missionary work! The missionaries in Calgary and gunna have soo much success through this open house I just know it. It sounds like everything is being done to have the best experience for the people going through. People just want to go through to see what it looks like but they don’t know that they will feel the spirit pero mal. It’s gunna be soo sweet!! It’s also super cool that Jono got the higher priesthood and that they get to go to the temple soo soon. I’m way excited for him and her too!!!



Cool too that Braden got is mission call, I know that he’s gunna love it and maybe he’ll be able to see Tyler on a pday or something! Also to hear about Chris Challis, I wish him the best in the upcoming election and its cool you guys have got to help him with the preps for running. I’m sure Dad has loved being in the middle of all the politics. Also way tight that the Mallers are moving into the ward. Its gunna be weird having like all the family in our ward haha but its way cool. 



It sounds like all is well back home and that people are progressing and moving forward. Sounds like Sara is ripping it up in rugby and you guys are just watching and wincing from the side lines but all will be ok. I’m glad that you are all doing so well and that you keep having weekly adventures. It’s always nice to hear that the family is doing well and all the family I mean too like extended, I’m glad we have a family that are so close to each other. It’s what I really want for my family that we can all be so close and do many things together to bring us closer. It’s my ultimate dream. I’ve learned a lot here or realized what I had before and what I didn’t do with it. Family is really something special and a gift we have from God to help us along the way. 



This week from Argentina we had a great week. The members are soo sweet!!! They are coming out with us a lot lately and we’re having tons of success!! It’s been getting better every single week, and it keeps going up. I’m super happy to be in this area and to have Elder R as my comp. Me and him have learned so much from each other. We have both made changes that we wouldn’t have been able to without each other and we just always have a good time. The work is going great and transfers are coming up this week so we’ll see what happens. In a few weeks we should see some fruits  of our labors as we see ourselves baptizing. I’m just overall exited to keep working. This lady Ana that we’ve been working with for the past few weeks has a fecha and will be baptized on the 28th!! I love it here and ya some days are still hard but it’s all worth it. This week we were also able to paint an entire school for a service project called Colegio Estados Unidos de Norte America. It was with the whole stake and it looks way good now. I forgot my camera so I don’t have pictures but by the end of the day I was covered in paint!! Then the other day we also had an asado which was way good!!



All is well here in the south we keep working hard and try to do our best every hour. It’s a work in progress and a work to be done. I’ve learned so much and I have so much yet to learn, including more Spanish! Anyway that’s about it from this side of the world,

so I love you all soo soo much and until the next time!!



Love ya



Kent


No comments:

Post a Comment