Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Friday 5 August 2011

WEEK 2 at the MTC

Well Hola Familia!


How’s life back in reality?? Is time actually moving normally there cause so far it feels like I’ve been here for eternity! They say that once it hits Sunday the days start to go faster but nope the days are the same just long long long. I spend like 6 hours just sitting in a class but I guess it’s ok cause for the next 2 years I’ll be on my feet.  Well one piece of good news is that because I was sick I lost 3 pounds! Not too great but I haven’t gained any back yet so I’m hop’in to stay that way for the rest of the MTC. 


Ok so another interesting story is that now that I’m not sick my comp Elder Hruska got sick.  He ended up getting a stomach virus so that sucks to be him and I felt really bad for him and last time I said he had to go to the bathroom a lot, now times that by like 10 cause he is goin like every 30 mins on the dot. I feel really bad but now he’s better so we can continue with the work. Oh I forgot to tell you who’s all in my district last time. So it’s me, Elder's Hruska ( who is my comp and he is from Houston Texas he’s a cool guy), then there’s Early, Bethers(and he plays magic ahahaha), Kindt (from Lethbridge), Matheson, Perschon(who is friends with Zach) Blotter(loves to sing and fart all the time) Dyre, Noble, Shumway, and Walpole.  They are such sweet guys I love them!!!


I LOVE FEELING THE SPIRIT!!!! It’s like Christmas and Easter and Birthday and every great feeling you can think of rolled into 1 and wow I just love having it all the time!! It is just the coolest! Man I don’t even know what to say other than I love it!!  but ya I got to go to the temple today which was soo awesome cause I haven’t been in like 2 months so it was a  real  blessing to be able to go again and I’m lucky cause it just recently reopened I’m told so that was neat to go with that many elders and sisters!!!



So my studies I think are coming along pretty good, just working away at the Spanish language and what not but trying my best to stay focused and do the work that I’m given. It gets tough at times cause your brain starts to hurt and you just need a break and you think your gunna die cause your brain is in overdrive and its gunna explode but you know, it happens. No one has died yet so I think I’ll be ok.  I’m just so excited to get out into the field its gunna be soooo awesome.  my time here I feel is like a prison sentence... I know when I get here, and I know when I’m leaving (which is Sept 26 by the way) and the rest is just serving time.



But now to the question and answer period of the seminar no I have not seen Elder's Harrison or Skinner or Haskell but I have heard of them so I hope hat I will see them before I leave or in the mission.  That is soo sweet for Brendon!!!!! I am so happy for him and probs him and Zach will be in the same district here which will be super cool.  I’m definitely disappointed I won’t see them though but whatever I’m still excited for them both!!! Oh and I also saw Mike Cooper the other day on his first day at the MTC.  It feels so good to not be a noob here anymore even though I’ve only been here a week ahaha.  So to let you know on PDAY we go to the temple and do laundry and besides that it’s just another normal day cause we don’t have to shop and do all that fun stuff so ya its just a nice break from the constant smacking our heads on our desks out of bordom ahhaa jk its always a good time. No my feet do not hang off my bed Sara it’s just a twin and I sleep fine on it so don’t worry about me I’m just having a good time chill’in in class, eating crappy food and drinking my caffeine free Dr Pepper.



I"m glad you guys got home safe from the trip though and Dad........ Just wow..... I don’t even know what to say to you so I won’t say anything, I’ll just shake my head at you.......... (I’m shaking my head right now so picture it) but anyway almost time to go so I am enjoying my time even though it might not sounds like it and I just love this gospel and the spirit here is amazing so love you!!! and hope to hear from you soon!



Bye bye now


No comments:

Post a Comment