Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Monday 7 November 2011

WEEK 15

Monday November 7, 2011

Well it’s that time of the week again PDAY

 And what a wonderful day it is, something like 36 degrees only so not too bad, but ohh man has it been hot lately and I’m not even in La Rioja or Catamarca where it gets to like 50 some and still it’s not even summer, so ya its pretty cookin and I’m still loving it. So far I haven’t been burnt but now that I say that I will probably be punished and get the worst burn of my life! But hey it’s all good, and yes mom don’t worry I am just fine and dandy and drinking lots of water on average about 3 or more litres a day so yes I do go to the bathroom quite a bit but most of the time I just sweat it all out and so I’m doing pretty well. About the incident ya I/ we did learn a lesson but we didn’t really get chastised too bad but hey lessons to learn and things not to do anymore, so anyway on with life.



There is really nothing too much to report, we are working hard that’s for sure, this week was a little disappointing because we didn’t really have too much success but it’s the calm before the storm and I feel that this week is going to be a lot better for us. We worked really hard last week to get our investigators to come to church and none came and that’s really the one thing that I find a little frustrating or just more discouraging with the people here. They love to make commitments and not follow through with them.  They will be all happy and such to do something or to go to church and then they will just not do it and be nowhere to be found.  So it just means we just got to work a little bit harder right? Just trying our best to get the work done and to help the people progress and feel the spirit, and it’s just sad when you know they are ready to receive this but they just try everything to get away from it. I don’t know if that makes any sense but all I want to do is help the people and some just refuse to be helped.  Anyway the ups and downs of the mission are what make it good and you can’t see the good without the bad so hey it’ll be good and bad sometimes and you just gotta accept that.


Well question and answer period, I’m glad to hear that everyone is doing ok and that you are still able to have fun at home without me but yes they have started the temple here in Cordoba I don’t know the specific progress on it but you can look online and find that one out.  We don’t do English classes here and I don’t know if it’s just something we don’t do but maybe we will start to, that’s a good idea but I guess first I would have to teach myself how to teach English ahaha cause I know how to speak it not teach it but I’ll figure it out.

I was happy to hear about the missionary weekend, I hope that went well and I remember my experiences and they were so sweet when Idid it, that was one of the best things I did in Young Men’s to help prepare for a mission cause it was 3 days of pure spirit and I loved every second of it!! But ya I’m glad they are still doing those and it really helps the young men I think.  I’m sorry I don’t have anything else to write really it’s just life as usual right now just doing the best that I can and trying to work as hard as I can!!  but I love you guys soo much and I love hearing from you every week, sorry I don’t answer all your questions there’s just so many that it’s hard to remember them all but I miss you guys and pray for you all too,



Anyway I guess until next time - Love you,


No comments:

Post a Comment