Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Sunday 12 February 2012

WEEK 28 - lots of contacting

Well it’s that time of the week again


But honestly not too many stories to tell. This week was the first with my new comp and so far we don’t really have anyone in the area to work with, so we made a goal to find one new person to teach a day.  First off we just went contacting like no other it was nuts!! We probably knocked about 300 or more doors this week and we were able to meet our goal by finding more than one person a day. So right now things are kinda slow and we really need to find at least one person to baptize this month. We are doing many things to make that possible and I know that with the help of the Lord we will be able to baptize this month for sure. It’s a work in progress that’s for sure, and you just got to give it your all every day or the Lord can’t bless you.



In other news, we now have 4 people living in our pension again, and now we have a Brazilian living with us!! so 'way cool. We get to learn a little bit of Portuguese,  it’s a bonus cause he already knows Spanish pretty good and he also knows quite a bit of English, so by the end of the mission he will be trilingual which is sweet. Me and Elder C thought we would give him a nice welcoming present and so we filled the shower head with strawberry juice powder and when they got back in the night he decided to take a shower. His name is Elder R by the way, and so he goes in and about 3 min later he sticks his head out and in like broken Spanish ¨does anyone want juice???¨ then  Elder C went in, and he ratted me out!!!!!!! Just straight up told him it was all me!!!! ahhhh the injustice!!! But it was all good and no hard feelings. Speaking of new elders also in our zone there is a new Elder named Elder H!!! How weird is that. All is well with them.



So sounds like you guys are all busy again with exams being over and it's all back to hard work for all of you. That is good to hear, and there are lots of opportunities to learn and grow. But PETER!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!  MAN I AM SO HAPPY FOR THAT BOY!!!!  Wow that’s amazing to hear that he got his call and he is leaving pretty soon I guess, that was so great to hear  please send him my congratulations. That’s so awesome to hear that you are all doing so well and keeping busy. I love to hear that you are all doing so well it brightens my day.



But with me like I said we are working hard and at this time especially I am learning a lot more about myself than I ever have. It is going to be a  hard month I know but truly with the help of the Lord all is possible. It always is going to take a lot more work on our part to receive blessings but it is all worth it because any blessing is better than any amount of work. I am very scared I guess for this next month ahead of me but am excited for the challenge. It will be a great time to grow closer to my Heavenly Father.



But I guess that’s about all I have to say for now,. Like always I hope all is well with you guys. I hope you all know how much I love all of you and I pray for you always. Well stay safe until next week and I’ll talk to you then.



Later Family

Little Kentis

No comments:

Post a Comment