Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Monday 30 January 2012

WEEK 27 - staying put

Monday January 30, 2012

 Hey Wachiturros!!!!


What’s up??

This week has been pretty interesting for me, and lots has happened so it’s been great. We were able to baptize again and have some..... pretty interesting things happen. Also it was transfers so lots of things to say.



But from what I read it sounds like you are all doing great and having some fun times back there in the always changing weather. But here as normal I am suffering in the heat but it’s all good. I am drinking more water than I probably have in my entire life. It’s a habit to keep when I get home haha. 



It sounds like my friends and the Ward are doing very well too, and that’s so cool that you are going to start teaching that class!! I’m way pumped for you guys and that’s gunna be so awesome to do together. Well I know it will be great for you to teach that class and sure sounds like dad is having some great times with the young deacons and mom with activity days. Sounds pretty busy. I’m glad you are enjoying it all. 



Thanks for sending that talk and its funny that you sent that one cause I actually already have it, it was given to me by Elder B when this situation was happening a month or 2 ago.


Well to begin with the story time. So this last week we baptized and man it was a little bit stressful and many things happened but after talking to many people and involving many other people it eventually all worked out and they were able to be baptized. Remember this story and ask me about it after my mission cause I have it all written down and it’s a pretty long story but I want to say a lot more things. Anyway a story for the future. This family is soo amazing, again it is the family of A. and A. and I love this family soo much!!! Literally I feel like they are my family down here and it is going to be hard to say goodbye to them when the time comes. So we baptized their daughter and the mother of A. It was soo great we asked A. and A. to bear their testimony at the baptismal service, and when they spoke I felt the spirit so strong and it was so great because what they shared was just a pure testimony about Jesus Christ and it was absolutely amazing!!! And A. is growing so much in the church she just recently was called as 1st consoler to the president of the Relief Society and so I am so happy she is doing great and A. is preparing to receive the priesthood.  It’s awesome!!

But that’s what happened this week end plus a lot but I’m running short on time, but for transfers I’m staying here in San Vicente and now Elder N has left and Elder C is my new comp. I’ve known him for a while; he was old comps with Elder B. I am super excited for this upcoming transfer and we’re gunna work super hard and baptize like no other. We both are super ready to work and I guess we’ll see how it goes.


But that’s about all I have for now. I hope you all have an amazing week and I hope you all know that I love you sooo much!!!


Anyway until next time

Elder Kent Harker






No comments:

Post a Comment