Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

WEEK 23 - A New Year!

NEW YEAR"S EVE FIREWORKS



Monday January 2, 2012

Hey guys,



So I guess it has been an ok week and all. Nothing much really happened. But before I forget I would like to ask a few things.

First 

Dad, can you send me an email of how your journey was through University and how you got a job with LDS Family Services and kind of your story of work of how you got to where you are? There’s an Elder here that wants to do the same thing/ type of work you are in and wants to work for the church so maybe this could help him out.

oh and Sara, one of our 15 year old investigators says hi


Anyway just stuff about this last week not too much going on. Just been trying to work hard but lately I’ve had a lot of things going through my mind and so it’s been a little hard to focus I guess but hey there’s always things to improve on and the challenges we have are here for a reason.


It sounds like all is well back home and you guys had a real good New Years. Ours was ok I guess just super chill, didn’t do too much just played some chess in the pension and then went onto our roof to watch the fireworks and it was soo amazing and magical. I’ve never seen so many fireworks in my life. The whole entire city was shooting them off and there were way more than at Christmas. As well it went on for like a half an hour so it was really spectacular to watch. Not too much happened but it was beautiful. 



About the food mixes, I think they are great!!! We haven’t cooked any yet cause we get fed a lot where I’m at right now but we will sometime and I’ll let you know how it is. The ferrero roche was delicious as ever and they all got here ok so that was good!! And the carmels were just as delicious as I remember. I got a couple of things from the ward so it was super cool to get those though. 



This week has been good we are just really preparing for this next upcoming week and it should be a good one but we are going to have to work really hard so I’m excited. We are preparing this family for baptism and they are so chosen I’m so excited for them. This week should be a good one and I guess I’ll let you know how it goes this next week. 

  I don’t really have too much to say today just a really chill week and a lot of thinking and reflecting. I hope you all know that I love you and want the best for you. I still have a lot of things to work on out here in Argentina and I hope that I can be a better brother son and missionary than I have been in the past.  Until then you’ll be in my thoughts and prayers. 



Kent


No comments:

Post a Comment