Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011 - July 2013

Serving in the Argentina Cordoba Mission July 2011-July 2013
Alma 37:36 Yea, and cry into God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord: yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

WEEK 22 - Christmas!

Monday December 26, 2011



Well, well, well you sure had lots to write after just talking to you yesterday but anyway haha it was great to read all that went on and it sounded like you had a wonderful Christmas as usual. Well as good as it could get without me there but whatever it’s alright. So I sent some pictures of our Christmas and I hope they all made it to you, so you can see a little more of my beautiful face.



I’m just sitting here and trying to think of what to say cause I pretty much said a ton last night when I was able to talk to you. But for an update I’m still doing fine, last night I was just thinking a lot about what was said, and I guess just what I can do to be a better missionary. There are always so many things to improve on but hey I got time and not just in the mission but throughout my whole life so maybe by the end I’ll be a little bit closer to my goal. It was so awesome talking to you all and just finding out what’s new and actually hearing your voices cause for the last 3 months I’ve just been imagining your voices whenever I write you guys or read your letters so that was super nice to have a refresher. But ya it was soo awesome.



I hope all the extended family is doing well too and that they all had an amazing Christmas. Also a shout out to all my friends hope you had a good Christmas and had some good times, went sledding and all that good stuff and hope that you all have a good New Years cause I won’t be able to write before then. I just hope the best for you all and I think and pray for all you guys and want the best for you.



Well, I guess there’s not much else to say really from the news point of things. Talking to you was amazing and I am just really enjoying being here. Sometimes it’s hard being away from you guys but hey I’m on the Lord’s errand and this is what I need to be doing so just always think of it like that. I love being here and I love doing the work. The gospel along with family is the key to all happiness and when we understand our purpose in life and what joy the gospel brings we can have a happiness that no other can understand. I hope in this week after Christmas you keep thinking about this wonderful gift that Christ had given us and as you prepare for the New Year that you can prepare for a better year. I wish the best for you all.



For now it’s time to say good bye, but until next week I hope you all know that I love you sooo much and just want the best for you. You will always be in my prayers and my love will always be with you.

Your little boy



Elder KentyBoi Harker

No comments:

Post a Comment